Thursday, April 28, 2016

Getting Started

Hi everyone! I have never used a blog before, and I am not the best at spelling. So bear with me these next few months, okay? Well, I'm all packed up and ready to leave tomorrow to live my life-long dream of seeing Africa. For those of you who don't know, I have the opportunity to work with the non-profit company Unite for Sight through a BYU spring internship. I will be working with eye clinics based in Accra, Ghana to administer eye care to people in poverty. I still do not feel ready, but here goes!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about all the adventures! Be safe! Love you Buffy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are eating mac'n'cheese and thinking of you! We love you ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. The question is not whether you are ready for Ghana, but whether Ghana is ready for you! Blessings on you Buffy.

    ReplyDelete